Taking care of your personal data and based on internal procedures in connection with entry into force from
May 25, 2018, GDPR, we verify your consents.
We would like to fulfill your information obligation and we ask you to respond if you think that your personal data should not be used by us.
Please be advised that:
1. Your personal data has been obtained from publicly available resources, including such as: Central Business Register, your Website, publicly available information portals, consent, etc. The admissibility of data processing is justified by justified purposes pursued by the data administrator.
3. The purpose of data processing is the legally justified purpose pursued by the data administrator or data recipient and direct marketing (using telephones, tablets, computers, e-mails, messengers, social networking sites, etc. for information, marketing, presenting commercial offers, conducting promotional activities now and in the future.
4. You have the right to access the data content and rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request to stop processing and transferring data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the contract. If you do not provide data, you will not be able to perform the contract.
6. The data provided by you will not be subject to disclosure to third parties without a serious and justified condition of the administrator. The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law.
7. The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
8. The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
9. Personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which consent was given to the processing of personal data.